The current release of 1100CC is version 10.3
* Labels: Improved Labels parsing & printing. Changing and printing variables can now be done in a single call to getLabel.
* Jobs: Jobs are now tracked/run every second instead of by minute.
* SQL: Fixed uncaught MySQL Exceptions in DBMysql.php by turning them in a DBTrouble Exception, where they belong.
* Front-end Functions: AutoCompleter in multi-mode can now also be sortable in core_shed.js.
* Back-end Functions: Added/streamlined various array functions arrParseRecursive/arrFilterRecursive/arrValuesRecursive/arrHasValuesRecursive/arrHasKeysRecursive/arrMergeValues in core_operations.php.
* Various fixes, modernisation, and overall streamlining.
Go to github.com/lab1100/1100cc to download the latest version of 1100CC.
1100CC - web application framework.
Copyright (C) 2019 LAB1100.
See http://lab1100.com/1100cc/release for the latest version of 1100CC and its license.
This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify
it under the terms of the GNU Affero General Public License as
published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the
License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
GNU Affero General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU Affero General Public License
along with this program. If not, see <https://www.gnu.org/licenses/>.